Not the best encounter . What could I have done differently?

Alex93108
This topic is 942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My style is very personal and loving . And gentle.  I should mention this happened in a major European city. No language problems . 

Provider arrived for a two hour appointment.  We start talking, it’s clear that he is used to a very different style or expects it . One of the things we talk about is his job ( perhaps i should not have brought that up) to which he remarked , “I have seen a lot of things , many things “ hinting at heavy drug use among the provider community and clients also . I was curious if he does something else besides this , and was hoping to use that to break the ice . He told me he’s been doing  this for 4 years and it’s taken it’s toll on him emotionally.  

He appears nervous and jumpy ( maybe he’s high on something) I try to calm him down . He moves things along. He’s gorgeous obviously and does not dissapoint look wise . He struggles to get hard - looks clearly tired , and appeared worn out / used but eventually does get hard . Gets tired after pounding - helps me finish but he himself does not . Kind of nervous about the whole thing . I try to calm him down . 

We talk some more , he encourages another booking and a potential for a 3 some . I I’m not inclined to book again if I get the same experience - the said counter was not cheap . 

I guess i was looking for more of a BFE and he’s not used to it - catering to the drug gay party scene in his city . I’m also used to Brazilian providers who are hard all the time and somehow deliver 

Curious how I could have booked a better appointment or how this could have been handled differently. I’m not disappointed, on a scale of 1-10 the encounter was probably a 7.5, for what it cost I wanted a 9. 

Said provider was almost like a robot lover, the kind you see in science fiction movies, completely devoid of emotion , but towards the end tried to deliver on what i was looking for 

I am wondering what i could have done differently to hire better / get a better experience 

Edited by jetlow

Chalk it up to experience. 

You’re not going to bat a 1000 in this game….hell, you’ll be lucky to break 300.

Just read their reviews and look for guys that sound like people you’d like to meet.
Also, over time you’ll learn which reviewers like the same types of guys that you like.
Again, there’s no guarantees but a positive review from one of them is golden and 
as good as it gets. 

I asked the provider if he wanted me to leave a review and he was not inclined .  This was at the start of the appointment.  That should have been a warning sign 

Now I feel like I need a good experience to cancel out this one . It wasn’t bad . For what it cost , I expected a 9, got a 7.5 . Could be worse i suppose 

Maybe you caught him on a bad day. I have provider friends who party then go to see a client. It’s not the best state to be working. It seems like he was trying but was really just going through the motions, like on autopilot. 

Doing sex work is demanding, and you need to be extremely mentally strong to make it successful. I’m lucky, I have support and I don’t get involved in any of those drug party scenes which are alluring but ultimately will destroy you. Maybe he is just now realising that and I hope he has some good people around him to support him. 

I don’t think you could have done any different during the session but I would say that you might have made a better selection before booking him. Ask a few questions of him before you book, try not to be influenced too much by the body (not easy!) because ultimately it’s his personality and demeanour that will influence how well the meeting goes. 

38 minutes ago, Jamie21 said:

ultimately it’s his personality and demeanour that will influence how well the meeting goes. 

This could not be more true . I find the providers that tend to do other things and are a bit more well rounded offer the best experience . 

Also providers : A good appointment should leave  the client feeling like the whole thing was a fantasy come true, and wanting more ( another longer, repeat appointment, ). I was left feeling concerned for the well being provider ( which really shouldn't be my concern but i'm a human being) and not entirely satisfied. 

Definitely felt like a sex robot, not human. 

Edited by jetlow

I've had a couple of experiences where the provider showed up obviously tired and the appointments were for an overnight. In both cases it was difficult to cancel or cut short because they had travelled a great distance to see me. Needless to say the sessions were less than ideal and in fact I felt shortchanged but paid the fee. Would never hire them again though.

On the other hand I have had many overnight dates that went exceedingly well because the providers were well rested and eager to perform. These are the true professionals that are gold in this business.

I had two this past weekend, one an overnight and a two hour session and the other two two hour sessions. I was their only client on those two days and it showed. The sex part was great but just the overall energy and playfulness made it so enjoyable. I hated to see them leave.

I guess my new rule is midweek hires ( presumably that is when providers are rested  ) or overnight . In Europe an overnight is £1000 / €1000 /or more  a bit too much for me unless it’s a sure hit 

I’m guessing mid week is a slow time ?  this was a sunday appointment, presumably said provider was busy on saturday 

13 hours ago, nycman said:

read their reviews and look for guys that sound like people you’d like to meet.

This advice is gold. Just relying on looks and number of 5-star reviews can be highly deceptive. I like to look at reviews to read between the lines the style of the providers and if it will be compatible with me. It rarely fails.