What Makes you STOP Responding to Client's Messages?

lonely_john
This topic is 866 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

Brilliant as usually you charming, sexy master of wit~ I miss your humor… and YOU…~!

Nice to see you around these parts.  I lost all my phone info including your number.   If you still have mine, give a text with yours.   It has been quite some time.  I did see you were in NYC awhile back but that you were here and gone before I knew you were here.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 10:13 PM, Jamie21 said:

3 situations:

Bad spelling. ‘Your’ when they mean you’re, ‘of’ when they mean have…that sort of thing. If your going to do that you should of asked someone else. 

After the conversation transitions from discussion about the meeting to sexting …then I know 100% he’s a Timewaster.

If the opening message is a dick pic or one word such as “massage”, or “pic” or “fuck”. 

This one!! Yes buddy 

On 9/30/2021 at 5:04 AM, sjmuktop said:

We don't really say 'PnP' this side of the pond. I think that's more an American thing. 'HnH' is the term used here, which means "high and horny". You see it mainly on Grindr profiles. When I used to have Grindr on my phone, I would always block anyone who messaged me with 'HnH' in their profile. 

Yes… that PnP/HnH is an instant “Block”

Prior to getting my new phone what stopped me from responding to clients was is my battery life, constant app and iOS updates followed by relearning how to use my phone and discovering what functions don’t work anymore~ 

if we’re talking about what makes us block a client: Threats to safety, dangerous behavior on the part of a Client, stalking, anger management issues, disrespect of time and use of drugs that put the Provider into a baby sitting role~ Those are usually causes for ghosting~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

On 10/6/2021 at 3:52 PM, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

True, but what agents today have going for them is their ability to say 'show me the cash or have your bank give me a call' before wasting too much of their time.  

Especially in this real estate market, a flake lookie-loo doesn't last long.  The sniff test is getting tougher.

In the current hot real estate market in Canada, it is more likely the real estate agents will ask " show me your house" rather than your bank account. Even shacks are going for hundreds of thousands and in markets like Toronto and Vancouver, are going for $millions just to be torn down. If you have any kind of house, agents will answer your calls. It's the renters who are having a more difficult time getting into the market 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 3:42 PM, ArmyHands said:

For me it's 100% Def when there first response is only asking only for My Pvt D!!-Pics before they even book a session....

Always! I always say at least start a conversation and converse with me. If I see someone request pictures, I’ll reach out and say hello and lots of times they’ll just ignore. I think a lot of guys don’t realize that you can see that they’ve read the message with the double check marks. 🧐

On 9/30/2021 at 1:45 PM, maninsoma said:

I wonder what percentage of overnight or longer hires are for PnP versus just being clients who are looking for more of a "boyfriend experience" who can afford a longer session.  I only have a sample of me and some knowledge of someone I used to hire regularly and I'd say his overnight and longer appointments were definitely the latter.

FWIW unless you count drinking a glass of wine and very occasionally poppers as PnP/HnH (I don't) I hire almost exclusively overnights for the extended intimacy and more date-like set ups.  When I *do* hire for an hour or two it is with whatever provider I am seeing regularly and long term. 

I think clients who hire because they are luckless in the dating scene for whatever reason prefer longer sessions because they need erotic interaction and not just sex. My two cents.