Can moderators maintain a post of banned members?

Coolwave35
This topic is 947 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a session with Stephen Draker as part of my bucket list.

I know of Stephen from this forum.

Yes I know he was very rude and aggro to many members and hence got banned.

I spent a long time searching for him before asking what had happened to him as his other online profiles disappeared about the same time.

I then found out that he was banned from this forum ( a decision I wont enter into as I respect moderators need to do this) but I also discovered that he had retired from this industry.

I still lust after him, but now he will only ever be in my wank fantasies and never a reality.

Knowledge is power - and its good to know what has happened to people who used to contribute 

just my thoughts 

7 hours ago, RadioRob said:

With that being said however, I understand the need to do a virtual "wellness check" on someone who has disappeared.  In those cases, I would recommend using the Contact Us feature to note your concern.  A moderator can reach out to the person via email (given that is our only method of contact).  If the person is suspended, we would simply note back after a day or so that we've heard back and they're fine.  If they're not suspended and we don't hear back, we would note just saying we've not gotten a reply either.  

I think I’m reading this wrong, but it sounds like if the person is on a "time out" 
the moderator would just auto reply that they were fine after a day and not
actually send an email to check. 

Again, I’m sure I’m wrong, but you might want to clarify. 

If I’m right….that’s a bad idea.