Derek Atlas in 2021

InterestingGuy

I'm gonna be intentionally vague, but halfway through our planned weekend, after I dropped the overpriced rental at the airport.   I got back to the bellagio,  he was gone

I had paid half up front, so it's not like he took my money and ran, but it felt like it at the time

i frankly had more fun pre arrest with him.   It's one less cash drain that I have now tho!!!!

7 hours ago, Jomo said:

I'm gonna be intentionally vague, but halfway through our planned weekend, after I dropped the overpriced rental at the airport.   I got back to the bellagio,  he was gone

I had paid half up front, so it's not like he took my money and ran, but it felt like it at the time

i frankly had more fun pre arrest with him.   It's one less cash drain that I have now tho!!!!

So you were supposed to be together for an entire weekend and then he bailed first chance he got?  Sounds like maybe future long-term hires should chain him to the bed to keep him from running off!  LOL.

Edited by Jim_n_NYC

all par for the course. an aging hooker thats done/did drugs, has done stints in prison. what does everyone here expect him to be like? pope john paul? imagine yourself in those shoes. what sort of future does this sort of person have to look forward to?

once in a great while you hear of the very balanced hooker that has other opportunities in life that uses this as a spring board or for an outlet for themselves in life. not common though im afraid.

• 1 year later...

Well, old habits die hard.  I decided to give him a chance.  We texted the night before and he confirmed a time for following evening.  Next day he was silent, and then texted about 30 min before scheduled meeting time with some excuse about a roadtrip he wasn’t planning.  I gave him benefit of the doubt and confirmed was still good to go.  Ghosted me and never confirmed.  At least he didn’t ask for any money.

On 9/10/2021 at 11:53 PM, Jomo said:

You left him mid-session to drop off a rental car? 

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2022 at 4:43 AM, OneNightOnlyTravel said:

Well, old habits die hard.  I decided to give him a chance.  We texted the night before and he confirmed a time for following evening.  Next day he was silent, and then texted about 30 min before scheduled meeting time with some excuse about a roadtrip he wasn’t planning.  I gave him benefit of the doubt and confirmed was still good to go.  Ghosted me and never confirmed.  At least he didn’t ask for any money.

Same experience here…. I thought he might be having issues and May be trying to get over …. Ghosted me too…. We kept communicating till the time he Said he was right in the hotel, 5 min before our meet and he never turned up ….

• 4 months later...