MuscleRugbyBear - London

BtmBearDad

https://rentmen.eu/rugbymusclebear

I’ve had my eye on this gent for a while now. I had originally planned on engaging him when I was over around Easter 2020 - but rona had other plans for all of us.
Le sigh. 

Even so, we have kept up a casual texting/messaging type of “relationship” the last 18 months now. I was supposed to be back in London last week for a spell, but the universe had other plans, again. 

The member on here who provided  positive feedback on his encounters with this gent is no longer on here. As I am still hoping to get back this calendar year, thought I’d ask if anyone has any feedback or experiences with this gent to share? 

Thanks! 
BBD

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2022 at 4:27 PM, Muscle Lover 2 said:

No one has taken the plunge yet?   I'm headed over in April.    May have to be the first to report back.

Did you ever take the plunge? 🤔😀

ive exchanged messages with RMB. Seems really nice but our schedules haven’t aligned yet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2022 at 4:08 PM, Muscle Lover 2 said:

250 pounds for an outcall.   Will be seeing him the end of June

Hey @Muscle Lover 2 - Just checking if your meeting with RugbyMuscleBear happened? I’ll be in London regularly enough in the fall, and winter so I’d love a new “go-to” guy while there. Feel free to PM me 😀

Thanks! 
BBD

I'd suggest you find a different choice.    There is a reason he does not show his junk in any of the pictures.    Otherwise, interactive.   Not nearly as hot as the pictures reflect.   I'll be posting about Iker_Lopez and MarkMarky and my experiences with the 2 of them.    I'd check out one of those guys if you want a very handsome, totally into it, experience with a masculine man.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, zeyfur said:

Rugbybear is a sweet, friendly guy but not as big or muscled as his pics show and his endowment is quite small.

How small are we talking? It’s not always the size of the boat that matters - sometimes it comes down to the skill of the captain 😉

He comes across as so charming, and sweet - I’d still try to meet next time in London. 

BBD

On 7/7/2022 at 6:07 PM, BtmBearDad said:

Thank you @Muscle Lover 2

I’ll admit I’m a bit disappointed ☹️ In truth I’m not really a “sizeist”, but I get a below average/underhung vibe from your post. But for that, would you have repeated or recommended? 

I await your posts on Iker and Mark 😀

Cheers! 
BBD 

Any post on Iker?

On 8/30/2022 at 6:09 PM, BtmBearDad said:

How small are we talking? It’s not always the size of the boat that matters - sometimes it comes down to the skill of the captain 😉

He comes across as so charming, and sweet - I’d still try to meet next time in London. 

BBD

I am not a size queen but it is still small and he really struggled to get it in..

5 hours ago, JohnUK said:

why do they change names sometimes?)

Thanks for the link! I’m glad it turned out not to be something I was/wasn’t doing that kept me from finding him! 😜

As for the name change - who knows! I think some do it to match their “brand” across all platforms, others to re-brand themselves - whatever the reason, it can be frustrating looking for X only to find he’s now Z!

• 2 weeks later...