Jake Walker is still at it!

Milo Farnsworth

21 hours ago, njr47 said:

I saw him a couple years ago, and though he is definitely older when I first was with him 20 years ago,  he still looks good and has a fine body.

Is he older than when you met him 20 years ago?  According to his ad, he is 39.  I'm pretty sure that's the age he's been since I first noticed his ad 20+ years ago.  Note that I do think men who are 60 can be sexy and I have no idea what Jake looks like today, but I just think it's beyond reason to shave not just years but decades from one's age.

5 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Is he older than when you met him 20 years ago?  According to his ad, he is 39.  I'm pretty sure that's the age he's been since I first noticed his ad 20+ years ago.  Note that I do think men who are 60 can be sexy and I have no idea what Jake looks like today, but I just think it's beyond reason to shave not just years but decades from one's age.

Maybe he should change his name to Jack Benny

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Obviously this guy provides a good experience or he wouldn't have his fans on this site.  I've never hired him, and only looked at this thread because someone just liked my previous comment.  I brought up Jake's ad and see that not only is he still 39, but one of the last sentences indicates he's a "young sexy daddy" type.  Yes, he claims to be a young daddy type.  Isn't a young daddy someone in their teens or early 20s?

He's a charming guy and provides a great experience.   I last saw him about 4 years ago, maybe a year before the pandemic. The age-shaving is problematic, yes, but my attitude. when I first saw him was "Ok, I'm not stupid, he's been the same age for at least a decade."   What I was expecting was a guy in his late 40s to mid-50's and that is exactly what I got - very handsome, smart, engaging and great in the sack.  

I too hired him just before the pandemic. I was quite taken aback when he opened the door of his hotel room as I was expecting someone much younger and was surprised to see a guy quite a bit older than me standing there. He was pretty attractive & had a good body though, so I didn’t pull out. I was glad I did because he gave me a really good fuck I have to say!