411 on CooperStyles Jersey city

letsgetnaked

• 6 months later...
19 minutes ago, Frankchs said:

Yep. Joey. His English is ok but he understands well. https://rent.men/Joey_Latino

I'm almost sure that he's the guy in Cooper's OF account  (his BF or husband?).  He's hot and there's a very real and sexy interaction b/w them.

BTW, based on Cooper's OF account, his pix in RM ad are completely accurate.  I'm sure he's even sexier in person.

4 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

I'm almost sure that he's the guy in Cooper's OF account  (his BF or husband?).  He's hot and there's a very real and sexy interaction b/w them.

BTW, based on Cooper's OF account, his pix in RM ad are completely accurate.  I'm sure he's even sexier in person.

Yes. Joey is the same person and I have had a couple of sessions with the two of them. For my taste, they are awesome and I will continue to book. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, jtwalker said:

I saw him last year and was underwhelmed.  He was clearly overbooked and rushed me in and out with pretty minimal effort.  Not the worst I've ever met, but I wouldn't repeat.

Damn. Sorry to hear, man.

2 hours ago, BonVivant said:

I’ve tried twice to see him. Booked and confirmed. He bailed on me both times. 

You lucky you didn't waste money. Saw him. He was in a hurry in my appointment because he two sessions after my. Even charged me extra because I took to long to cum. Told him I only money for that one hour and he got mad told me to leave right away. I took my sweet time putting my clothes. He was so pissed I didn't care.