ThatBoyNate - Los Angeles

tsgarp
This topic is 809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He has the whole social media thing going.  Youtube channel, Onlyfans but he posts R rated butt pics, and thirst pics on instagram.  Seems like RM is the next step to make some money and pay the bills.  He has a fiancé so I'm wondering exactly what is the extent of his services.

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2021 at 5:17 PM, harlow said:

He has the whole social media thing going.  Youtube channel, Onlyfans but he posts R rated butt pics, and thirst pics on instagram.  Seems like RM is the next step to make some money and pay the bills.  He has a fiancé so I'm wondering exactly what is the extent of his services.

Can you DM his social? 😃

On 8/25/2021 at 5:17 PM, harlow said:

I wouldn't anticipate anything other than hanging out with him and admiring him (he lists modeling and BF experience in his RentMen ad).  I know that many of us use the term "boyfriend experience" to indicate a more romantic, slower paced erotic encounter but due to Nate's not listing any physical activity maybe he has something else in mind.

I contacted him when his ad was first up in mid summer.  He was responsive and sweet.  He agreed to an erotic encounter but for $600 an hour!  I found his Instagram (his finance is also hot, IMHO) and then subscribed to his OF account for a month.  The photos in his ad are accurate.  The OF account was a waste of time and $ because no sensual or erotic content; only very short solo vids of him.  I have moved on.

3 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

I contacted him when his ad was first up in mid summer.  He was responsive and sweet.  He agreed to an erotic encounter but for $600 an hour!  I found his Instagram (his finance is also hot, IMHO) and then subscribed to his OF account for a month.  The photos in his ad are accurate.  The OF account was a waste of time and $ because no sensual or erotic content; only very short solo vids of him.  I have moved on.

Can you share his Instagram link?

23 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

On 10/3/2021 at 12:31 PM, maninsoma said:

I wouldn't anticipate anything other than hanging out with him and admiring him (he lists modeling and BF experience in his RentMen ad).  I know that many of us use the term "boyfriend experience" to indicate a more romantic, slower paced erotic encounter but due to Nate's not listing any physical activity maybe he has something else in mind.

I agree. I “wasted” my $15 too subscribing to his OF for a month just to get a look at the goods. Trust me what you see on his instagram is what he’s making you pay for on OF. Seems like a really nice guy though just based on the vids and YouTube content he posts. However I don’t think he’s willing to provide the services forum members are looking for lol 

On 8/23/2021 at 10:17 AM, StLouisOct said:

Well, he’s young and joined RM only two months ago, so I wonder how long he’ll stay at $500 per hour. Maybe he’s not looking for quantity or perhaps he’ll have a rude awakening.

This guy isn't new. I live in LA and he posts and deletes his ads all the time. IMHO, he's not worth it. Why would you hire this guy when you can can get Brogan, PorfiMax, or many others who are hotter than him for $300–350. 🤷

• 4 months later...