August 16 - August 25 - San Francisco

Milo Farnsworth
This topic is 951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hope they all brought their masks and proof of vaccination cards.

Nothing special going on here that I know of but I'd probably be the last to know. It seems pretty quiet as we're all delta-phobic.

The weather is typical summer. The sky is only slightly orange from wildfire smoke. It is cool and windy and perfect weather to cuddle indoors in the evening.

Maybe business is good because we're horny after the last ~18 months and still not getting out.

I haven't noticed a significant increase in visitors listed on Rentmen.   Filtering San Francisco ads to just visitors leaves 3 pages of listings, and many of those are for upcoming trips and some of them are somewhat local guys who, for whatever reason, have their ads set up so they are included when one filters to visitors.  To answer the question, though, I don't think anything specific is happening in the area this weekend.