Nick Foles... Big D!ck Nick?

MysticMenace

I remember this about Nick Foles back when he played in college. His statistics were off the charts in regards to passing yardage, but the team he was on didn't win much. When you're a college quarterback at a major university, winning is a massive factor in getting selected in the NFL draft. He's currently been in the league so long, I don't even remember the team that took a chance on him, but whoever it was, they had BIG BALLS to pick a guy who was good, but didn't really win much. 

He'll forever be a Super Bowl champ, which is really awesome. Today and any day for that matter, it's more fun to be a journeyman with a big cock than just a journeyman. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/14/2021 at 4:02 PM, JoeMendoza said:

Has anyone seen it?

Ok so obviously none of us on this forum are a bunch of prudes and I doubt any of us buy into cancel culture all that much.  And I'm sure ALL of us are very interested in just how big Nick Foles' dick is!!!  But after watching this video I'm curious what the reaction would be if this was a panel of men talking about how big a woman's tits are on national TV???

4 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

is this of nick? it looks long and not that girthy, which is fine with me!

Yeah, but what if he's a grower, not a show-er?

4 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

I found it when I googled his name and it was on a twitter thread. I can't tell you if it's real or not. 

But I bet you'd like to investigate the matter in depth.

• 2 weeks later...

CURE Auto Insurance is based in Princeton, New Jersey, but the company has made clear where its football allegiance lies. CURE’s newest commercial, though, takes its boundary-pushing to a whole new level.  The commercial features a familiar No. 9 green football jersey, a row of urinals, and a thinly-veiled allusion to former Eagles quarterback Nick Foles and his particularly popular nickname:

Regardless of the size of his schlong, Foles is one of the nicest, most religiously devout and kind players in the entire NFL. Players have come out and said they have never even heard him curse.

Ol' Saint Nick: Nick Foles Is Back (Again) - The Ringer

My favorite gossip concerning this topic was that "he had to fold it in half to fit into his football pants."  Also that "while a student at Arizona State University he was so big that he had a hard time finding girls to date."  

All frivolous nonsense of course.  But can you imagine having a penis so large that it is more of a problem than a blessing?  Such silliness.  And I love it.

5 hours ago, Becket said:

My favorite gossip concerning this topic was that "he had to fold it in half to fit into his football pants."

On 11/17/2021 at 10:01 AM, sync said:

The Best Nick Foles Memes – Philly Drinkers

On 8/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, JoeMendoza said:

Has anyone seen it?

I've always wondered if the companies that make athletic cups make an XL version for particularly gifted athletes. 

Edited by samhexum
Just for the hell of it.

5 hours ago, Becket said:

My favorite gossip concerning this topic was that "he had to fold it in half to fit into his football pants."  Also that "while a student at Arizona State University he was so big that he had a hard time finding girls to date."  

All frivolous nonsense of course.  But can you imagine having a penis so large that it is more of a problem than a blessing?  Such silliness.  And I love it.

as long as it's not too girthy, I am more than happy to give it a try.

8 hours ago, samhexum said:

CURE Auto Insurance is based in Princeton, New Jersey, but the company has made clear where its football allegiance lies. CURE’s newest commercial, though, takes its boundary-pushing to a whole new level.  The commercial features a familiar No. 9 green football jersey, a row of urinals, and a thinly-veiled allusion to former Eagles quarterback Nick Foles and his particularly popular nickname:

OMG! I can’t believe I missed this commercial! 😂

• 4 months later...

The Chicago Bears and quarterback Nick Foles  their most well-hung player have agreed to part ways.

His agent confirmed the move on Saturday, and he was officially released on Sunday.According to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, the Bears hadn't been able to find a trade partner for Foles (because he couldn't FIT IN anywhere?), so they decided to release him so he could control where he goes next. Foles made eight starts over two seasons with the Bears.

He was originally supposed to compete with Mitch Trubisky for the starting position, but neither player performed well. The move ended up being an expensive mistake, which was clear once the Bears acquired two new quarterbacks before the 2021 season.

Foles may have the resume of a journeyman QB, but his name dick is sacrosanct in Philly. He started his career with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2012, returning to the team in 2017 to back up Carson Wentz. That turned out to be a history-making move, as he stepped in as the starter after Wentz tore his ACL. He led the Eagles all the way to Super Bowl LII, where they beat the New England Patriots to win their first-ever Super Bowl. Foles called for the gutsy Philly Special, an all-time great Super Bowl play, and was named MVP Big Dick Nick.

The Bears were Foles' second team since he left the Eagles in 2018. He signed a four-year deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars in early 2019, but broke his clavicle in the first quarter of his first start when he tripped over his dick. He returned in Week 11, but would start just two more times before being benched for Gardner Minshew, who had started in Foles' absence.

Where Foles lands next is up to him. His stint with the Jags pretty much ended any illusion that he's a starting quarterback, and his time in Chicago didn't do much to boost his stock as a backup. But his experience dick could still make him an attractive option as teams begin to ramp up for the regular season.

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON - DECEMBER 26: Nick Foles #9 of the Chicago Bears warms up before the game against the Seattle Seahawks at Lumen Field on December 26, 2021 in Seattle, Washington. (Photo by Abbie Parr/Getty Images)
Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/20/2021 at 12:33 AM, samhexum said:

Since he's apparently horse-hung, shouldn't he spell his last name Foals?

Colts interim head coach Jeff Saturday said Nick Foles will start Monday night. The plan is for Foles to start the rest of the season.

Foles has not thrown a pass this season and threw only 35 with the Chicago Bears last season. He has been on four teams in the five seasons since winning Super Bowl MVP. He was added to the Colts mainly due to his resemblance to the team logo.

On 5/28/2022 at 11:59 AM, OCClient said:

👍 He's headed to the Colts!

How appropriate!