Shang-Chi - Yay for More Asian Heroes in Movies

MysticMenace
This topic is 879 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Maxxx17 said:

The film is quite dynamic with a lot of special effects. Looked at 123movies and was impressed. What I like about these films is that here you immediately tune in to miracles. And the unreality of events. Elements of humor are also visible in the film. The plot of the film is interesting, in my spirit. The only thing lacking was a smoother transition from an ordinary fighter to a superhero. How quickly the reincarnation happened. I advise you to watch it I was not disappointed.

Welcome to the forum, the movie was quite entertaining and worth seeing in the theaters.  I hope your avatar doesn't mean you will be a One Post Man...

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2021 at 7:53 PM, JoeMendoza said:

Shang-Chi - Yay for More Asian Heroes in Movies... just saw the movie tonight...in a theater! it was great!

On 8/11/2021 at 10:50 PM, Fawkeye_NYCm2m said:

Yasssss, Snake Eyes was also really good; Plus the what a beauty of a man....😜

@Prime38 : One of Marvel's bests!! Right up there with Black Panther!!

@Maxxx17 : The film is quite dynamic with a lot of special effects. Looked at 123movies and was impressed. What I like about these films is that here you immediately tune in to miracles. And the unreality of events. Elements of humor are also visible in the film. The plot of the film is interesting, in my spirit. The only thing lacking was a smoother transition from an ordinary fighter to a superhero. How quickly the reincarnation happened. I advise you to watch it I was not disappointed.

@DynamicUno : the movie was quite entertaining and worth seeing in the theaters.

What a MAJOR disappointment!  Not quite up there with Blade Runner, Down & Out in Beverly Hills, & the most overrated movie of all time, Close Encounters of the Worst Kind, but definitely in my top-10 of "What the fuck was everyone so excited about?" movies.  Thank God I didn't pay to see it.  The most interesting thing is that the female half of the couple they had cocktails with at the start and end is the idiot with all the foam fingers in the AT&T ad that's been running incessantly the last few weeks.

Edited by samhexum
Just for the hell of it.