Hilarious statement made by flight attendant who "duct taped" unruly passenger

coriolis888
This topic is 979 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.facebook.com/188249054993/videos/822397928663380/

Duct taping of passenger shown in video taken by other passenger.  

Taped passenger was yelling and shouting as can be seen in the video shown in the above link 

2 hours ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

This is a joke video. 

It's not actual. 

it is a funny joke

16 minutes ago, jjkrkwood said:

There was actually NOTHING hilarious about the guy or the situation he put OTHER passengers in....  Lock the motherfucker UP !    More fucking WHITE privilege on FULL display. .

No, I meant the funny video made by the guy who pretended to be a flight attendant. 

That video came through Facebook and might not have been visible when the link loaded.  

The perp, Maxwell Berry, plays the victim card and tweeted the following a few days ago:

"On August 4, 2021, he wrote on Twitter, “This will forever be the most dehumanizing experience in my entire life. Many people laughed and ridiculed me as I was mistreated by staff of a PROFESSIONAL airline. Just to make matters worth this has gone “viral” on the internet and will never disappear. My life will never be.” He also tweeted, “Can somebody tell what the hell is funny about being duct taped to an airplane seat? I was treated like livestock”.

He deleted both tweets before the day ended.  He has been charged with 3 counts of misdemeanor battery (released on $1,500 bond).  The FBI declined to charge him with anything.

Edited by jgoo

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of comments.

I've seen trouble on board, and it involved passengers that were drunk.  That is a tough problem to solve, because the rests of us might want to enjoy a cocktail.

Don't certain federal laws kick in once the wheels leave the runway?    i wish these peeps would experience an appropriate penalty for their scary in flight behavior.

Back before the pandemic, I was on a flight home from Miami in First Class sitting next to a visibly intoxicated man.
He was on his phone as we were boarding bitching like mad that they had denied him boarding on 3 previous 
flights because he was “too intoxicated". He was screaming and slurring into his cell phone causing a huge scene.
At the same time, he’s aggressively flagging down the flight attendant ordering drink after drink. He managed to
get 3 full drinks down before we even taxied for take off.  

The crew just kept on serving him. Then it dawned on me. They were getting him so plastered that he passed out 
and slept the entire way home. It was an incredibly dangerous and foolish gambit, but it worked. He was out cold
6 drinks and 10 minutes into the flight. He didn’t move a muscle for the next 3 hours. In fact, we all deplaned and
he was still unconscious. 

I was slightly terrified for the first 30 minutes, but I guess there’s more than one way to skin a cat.