Best NYC clubs for muscular/bodybuilder guys

qwguy
This topic is 867 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@qwguy There is Spunk over at Monster Bar on Thurs. and Sat. nights in the West Village. It's the same format as Adonis, $20 for a 5 min. lap dance, but it is timed via an iPad so you don't have to worry about keeping count yourself. 

I just back from NYC this past Tues., but I unfortunately missed Spunk when I was there, but I went back in Oct. 2019. There were a ton of muscular/bodybuilder guys then, and so many dancers that work there also work over at Adonis in NYC. 

Edited by Prime38

22 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

Just checking if you're already on the Adonis NY email mailing list??

Yes, I am! :-)

5 minutes ago, Prime38 said:

@qwguy There is Spunk over at Monster Bar on Thurs. and Sat. nights in the West Village. It's the same format as Adonis, $20 for a 5 min. lap dance, but it is timed via an iPad so you don't have to worry of keeping count yourself. 

I just back from NYC this past Tues., but I unfortunately missed Spunk when I was there, but I went back in Oct. 2019. There were a ton of muscular/bodybuilder guys then, and so many dancers that work there also work over at Adonis in NYC. 

Awesome! Will look into it.

28 minutes ago, gersonides said:

Any Sunday events in the City these days?

Buff Daddy has one Sunday event in the city per month (the other Sundays are on Long Island in Babylon)......

these are nude parties (only the performers!) and have a very casual, friendly vibe compared to the sometimes-crowded, noisy, "busy" atmosphere at an Adonis nude party.....to be sure, both operations are great!....

@Buff Daddy is a member of this forum and you should join his email mailing list for all the party information: buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com 

Edited by azdr0710

5 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Buff Daddy has one Sunday event in the city per month (the other Sundays are on Long Island in Babylon)......

these are nude parties (only the performers!) and have a very casual, friendly vibe compared to the sometimes-crowded, noisy, "busy" atmosphere at an Adonis nude party.....to be sure, both operations are great!....

@Buff Daddy is a member of this forum and you should join his email mailing list for all the party information: buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com 

Didn’t know BD had nude parties.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...