Hairy Holes or Shaved Holes?

Muscleking

Personally i love when a guy has a hairy hole, cheeks can be trimmed but something about a hairy hole gets me going. now im not talking about gorilla hairy i mean like a sexy strip going between the cheeks. 

Whats your preference? you prefer your guy to shave his hair and have no hair on his ass or hole? or you like your guy au natural with an unshaved hole?

ass.jpeg

• 3 months later...
On 8/5/2021 at 7:22 AM, Muscleking said:

Personally i love when a guy has a hairy hole, cheeks can be trimmed but something about a hairy hole gets me going. now im not talking about gorilla hairy i mean like a sexy strip going between the cheeks. 

Whats your preference? you prefer your guy to shave his hair and have no hair on his ass or hole? or you like your guy au natural with an unshaved hole?

ass.jpeg

Nothing like deep rim a hot hairy hole. 

Love a hairy hole especially when it frames that nice little pink starfish in the middle. I’m even good with that gorilla hole you were talking about. I also have an appreciation for a completely smooth canvas and frequently shave guys so they are Uber smooth~ My dick just glides right in effortlessly~ it’s a completely different feel then when the butt hole is hairy and you have that little extra texture in there buffing out your baton~ Sometimes it’s even good to just trim it if they have really fine hair so that there’s a little bit of stubble… It can add just enough scruff to feel good without being abrasive.
  I’m fascinated by these butt holes that are well framed with a one inch fur border all the way around and up the butt crack… So special~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

On 8/5/2021 at 4:22 AM, Muscleking said:

ass.jpeg

Nom nom… That beefy hairy hole is at least two meals for me… I’d have that hole and go back for more later~ 

• 1 month later...

I love getting my hole waxed. There is an amazing place in LA run by a gay couple that is just what the doctor ordered (PM for details.) I mean, waxing is a bit painful but erotic too. Getting all my hairs out of my crack while on my fours and then turning around and seeing my bare ass with my pink hole all smooth and clean. There is something  really erotic about it. From then I take a shower and I proceed to get a massage with these couple so they can experience the new hairless booty. Hot experience all around. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...