Harrisburg PA

bordeauxfan
This topic is 986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Searched but didn't find anything from the last few years.  Will be in Harrisburg area later this month, looking to hire a masculine clean-cut jock type for erotic massage and maybe more.  I've looked at RM and the pickings are slim.  I live in Maryland so I'm familiar with the "wasteland" conservative reputation that south-central PA has.  But it is the state capital of a fairly large state. 

Feel free to PM me...thanks!

On 8/2/2021 at 10:00 AM, bordeauxfan said:

Searched but didn't find anything from the last few years.  Will be in Harrisburg area later this month, looking to hire a masculine clean-cut jock type for erotic massage and maybe more.  I've looked at RM and the pickings are slim.  I live in Maryland so I'm familiar with the "wasteland" conservative reputation that south-central PA has.  But it is the state capital of a fairly large state. 

Feel free to PM me...thanks!

Harrisburg's a very gay city. I haven't been for 5 years but there are at least 2 big gay bars on the main street in front of the capitol plus several others, and plenty of cruising in front of the capitol. From the capitol to the river south of Broad there's a hustler circuit of sorts too around a couple convenience stores in a working-class (poor white) inner city area (Front Street?). It may not be an online city but in person there's plenty available. It's one of those "Town & Gown" towns where half the state workers are gay and  all townies have a cousin who "dates" gays.  

https://harrisburg.gaycities.com/bars

I think it was 704 Bar where I met a couple accommodating guys. 

Edited by tassojunior

will second the endorsement of Brazil-native, Philadelphia-based https://rentmen.eu/LatinMUSCStudPHL  who is forum member @MascFitStud    

met him only once, a couple years ago, and the entire meet planning was pain-free......upbeat and eager.....instantly friendly vibe....

I celebrated the successful meet (by myself) with a cheesesteak at busy Dallesandro's on a rainy Tuesday eve....

oh!!!.....were we talking about Harrisburg? 

Edited by azdr0710

Thanks all -- @MascFitStud is intriguing.  I'll actually be staying about 30 minutes west of HBG (Carlisle/Mechanicsburg area) so really only looking for someone to travel to my hotel.  Not into the extra $$$ of importing from PHI or PGH.  We will see!

12 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

If you are into Latin jock types @MascFitStud seems to travel to Harrisburg monthly 

May want to reach out to him if interested 

I definitely highly recommend him.  Great guy great physique and professional reliable and very friendly 

Thank you @alexslaveboy! That's very sweet of you. I haven't been able to access the forum lately, I even thought the website was down but thanks god I got @RJD who told me the address had changed. 😊

On 8/3/2021 at 11:01 AM, tassojunior said:

Harrisburg's a very gay city. I haven't been for 5 years but there are at least 2 big gay bars on the main street in front of the capitol plus several others, and plenty of cruising in front of the capitol. From the capitol to the river south of Broad there's a hustler circuit of sorts too around a couple convenience stores in a working-class (poor white) inner city area (Front Street?). It may not be an online city but in person there's plenty available. It's one of those "Town & Gown" towns where half the state workers are gay and  all townies have a cousin who "dates" gays.  

Sounds old school. Lots of discussions in other threads about how folks have missed this type of environment in the on-line age. Anyone else have similar experiences?

On 8/3/2021 at 8:01 AM, tassojunior said:

OMG! That sounds like Harrisburg when I used to cruise there 60 years ago!