Olympic Bulges Tokyo 2020

lonely_john
This topic is 995 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I miss the old days when censors were slower on the uptake and you'd often get to see divers' asses in the underwater camera before they pulled them back up(10m dive generally generates so much force the suit gets knocked down when they enter the water.)  But now since it will be blasted across the internet they typically avoid the shots altogether.

I've been watching the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo and have enjoyed the various sports, both male and female.  But to my delight was the appearance of "bulges" last evening when the track men appeared: bulges galore and a man's viewing and desiring. 

Tonight was the same.  Not only did the stars sport some gorgeous bulges, they were handsome as well.

Tomorrow it'll be the US Basketball Team.  I'd already had crushes on some of the stars from the various NBA teams.  Unfortunately, their uniforms conceal bulges, so one can only imagine.

Edited by Axiom2001

• lonely_john changed the title to Olympic Bulges Tokyo 2020