How do you embed videos?

BSR
This topic is 995 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pardon my tech ineptitude, but I can post videos only by linking text, which shows up as blue & underscored.  But I notice that other members post YouTube vids so that they show up in the post and can be viewed directly in on the forum thread, without switching over to the YouTube app.  How do you do that?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, rvwnsd said:

Don't paste it as a link. Copy the URL from the website and then just paste it to the message. 

Gosh, I really overcomplicated things, didn't I?  Let's see if it works.  The following video is the Ballet Nacional de España dancing sevillanas, a variety of flamenco.  With most sevillanas pairs, the woman tends to be very good whereas the man, uh, not so much.  Don't ask me why Spanish men are so subpar at sevillanas.  In the video, the woman is the best sevillanas dancer I've ever seen, but more impressive is that the man is almost as good as she is.