Bobby in Provincetown

RubMyThighs
This topic is 1003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I took the plunge late last year. Meh. I did an hour and a half. His skill was ok but he shorted me by about 15 minutes. Though he did adjust his price. No hint of sensuality but who knows - YMMV. For the record, I’m a very similar type to him…fit, handsome (just being honest), middle age. Maybe his type is younger or Asian or hairy? Idk. But didn’t get the sense that he makes all of that a big part of his practice. 

15 minutes ago, Jake71 said:

I took the plunge late last year. Meh. I did an hour and a half. His skill was ok but he shorted me by about 15 minutes. Though he did adjust his price. No hint of sensuality but who knows - YMMV. For the record, I’m a very similar type to him…fit, handsome (just being honest), middle age. Maybe his type is younger or Asian or hairy? Idk. But didn’t get the sense that he makes all of that a big part of his practice. 

He's married (hyphenated last name) is that's a hint