used leather

arnie
This topic is 998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If a guy no longer has use for his leather, is there a place that he can sell it?   I mean like someone/place who deals with this stuff specifically, not just a random listing on craigslist.  Just curious, nothing to sell or want to buy now

15 hours ago, arnie said:

If a guy no longer has use for his leather, is there a place that he can sell it?   I mean like someone/place who deals with this stuff specifically, not just a random listing on craigslist.  Just curious, nothing to sell or want to buy now

Hire provider(s)who would agree to act as mannequins, and be photographed (no face?) Take your time styling them in your gear, and find a way to get good light on them.

Whenever you do part with the gear, this record will show it off in the best possible way, and provide you with memories of a great ….shoot.

I got rid of most of my leather when I was living in the Gay Village in Montreal. I got it there at Priape, the leather emporium there. I spent a small fortune on the outfit and decided after one attendance at a leather ball.that was not the real me.

I left a posted ad at the Priape notice board and sold it in a jiffy but took a heavy loss. Still someone else got to enjoy a nearly new outfit. 

Before getting rid of it, I took a picture of my ass displayed in the leather chaps and look at it every one in a while to remind me of former glory.:)