Malfunctions

Lucky
This topic is 1000 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today when I hover, intentionally or not, over a poster name, the box that appears won't go away. I have to go to another page. Also, when hovering over the reaction icons, I can only choose "like."

Besides that, my phone just played an annoying tune for no reason at all. Seriously!

4 hours ago, Lucky said:

Today when I hover, intentionally or not, over a poster name, the box that appears won't go away. I have to go to another page. Also, when hovering over the reaction icons, I can only choose "like."

Besides that, my phone just played an annoying tune for no reason at all. Seriously!

I second this.

Everything's buggy today.  

Was there an update?

In an effort to reduce the size of the page, Google recommended updating the caching settings.  

This could be causing a problem with your local browser cache.  Try clearing your cache and let me know if that fixes your problems.  I can't duplicate it, but it might be happening only on specific browsers, etc.  

If clearing your browser cache does not work, I'll roll back the optimization settings.  

@RadioRob, clearing the cache worked for me, thank you.

But why did my phone ring in a tone that I didn't set, and when no one called me or sent a text, for which I have set other sounds for notification?

Edited by Lucky

2 minutes ago, Lucky said:

@RadioRob, clearing the cache worked for me, thank you.

But why did my phone ring in a tone that I didn't set, and when no one called me or sent a text, for which I have set other sounds for notification?

There is absolutely no way for me to trigger sounds on a system.  In fact, no website has that ability.  (Think of the spam/harassment that could occur if it was possible!)  So it would be unrelated to this.