Hottest message you’ve gotten from a provider?

Coolwave35
This topic is 1008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I woke up to this text message today and can’t stop dreaming of the possibilities. He nailed all the things I love. 

“For $____, I’ll let you do whatever you want to me, with whoever you want, wherever you want, whenever you want, in front of whoever you want, and no one or everyone can know about it.”

What’s the best message a provider ever sent you that really got your juices flowing? 

10 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

I woke up to this text message today and can’t stop dreaming of the possibilities. He nailed all the things I love. 

“For $____, I’ll let you do whatever you want to me, with whoever you want, wherever you want, whenever you want, in front of whoever you want, and no one or everyone can know about it.”

What’s the best message a provider ever sent you that really got your juices flowing? 

Hey that’s great! You have obviously cultivated a good relationship with this guy. Congrats because that is not often an easy thing to make happen and it needs to be mutual and co-created. Sorry I can’t compete in any way with that!

Edited by WestGuy

Guest leftbench23

“Great. Would you be hot to extend the fun 🔥🔥 super horny over here. I’m looking forward to getting together with you. Please have the rate in an envelope if possible, and give it to me when we get inside the apt, I like getting the rate out of the way smoothly, and focus on the good time/connection. Thanks.”

I had this from a guy earlier this week, but then he totally flaked on the appointment! Never heard from him since!

I kinda have two... 😛

The first was said to me directly during a session. I was orally going to town on a muscled providers dick, when he grabbed my head, looked me intensely in the eyes, and said, "Kiss me. I want to taste my dick." And we passionately made out as I played with ass.

Another muscled bound guy sent me a message after a session. I made him cum hands free while he bottomed for me. He seemed genuinely shocked. And after play time he couldn't stop talking about it. I don't remember his text word for word but in a nutshell he said it was the best session he ever had and it surprised him that he could cum handsfree. He would randomly text afterwards exclaiming how much he still thinks of that day and fingers himself thinking about it.

Guest davebk

One provider shot an email that said, "I think I'd rather decline your request for an appointment so we can go out for a night of drinking and hell raising just as buddies, no charge."  We did.  And I was sore for two days afterward, for nothing but the cost of a bar tab.