Club Extasis - Tijuana

J-Man
This topic is 8604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I understand that this place (just a very short walk across the border from San Diego) has nude dancers/strippers... has anyone been there and can they share their experiences? I'm going to SD next weekend and would love to check it out if it's worth it.

Any other tips about gay stuff in TJ or SD is welcome too!

Guest fixtopia

I have not been to Club Extasis though doubt that they feature nude men. In San Diego the "gay" part of town in known as Hillcrest. There are several clubs / bars / coffee houses / adult bookstores all catering to gays especially along University and 5th avenues. San Diego is a very conservative city so be alert at all times. Between the police and gay bashers it's hard to tell who your 'friends' might be. And unless you are a superhero stay away from Balboa Park at night. At one point it had the highest murder rate in the city. Cruising the park for an experienced San Diego man is risky at best for someone who doesn't know the area it can be deadly after dark. If you stay on the main streets you should not have any problems.

Archived