411 on Hunggcouplee visiting NYC

case1547
This topic is 999 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 minutes ago, case1547 said:

https://rent.men/Hunggcouplee

Have seen a few other posts on them w/o much info, and some on the guy with tattoos when he was solo, but little recent. Anyone seen them together?

Okay, wow! That cock is absolutely amazing and he looks fantastic!!! I would give anything for him to top me, wow. (Definitely going to follow this topic)

Saw them in the spring while they were in New York. The non-tatted one is way more attractive than in his pics, super hung and was great overall for what I was looking for. His partner was less engaged/was rushing things along the whole time/was just less into personally.

Didn't realize they were here, and might repeat myself just for the one guy again. But wouldn't necessarily recommend if you're looking for two individually good & attentive partners. Feel free to PM.

Edited by Dwalker

On 7/15/2021 at 1:30 PM, Dwalker said:

Saw them in the spring while they were in New York. The non-tatted one is way more attractive than in his pics, super hung and was great overall for what I was looking for. His partner was less engaged/was rushing things along the whole time/was just less into personally.

Didn't realize they were here, and might repeat myself just for the one guy again. But wouldn't necessarily recommend if you're looking for two individually good & attentive partners. Feel free to PM.

Does the non-tat work solo?

They are THE BEST. Both of them extremely nice and welcoming. The non-tatted guy has an unbelievable dick. I don’t know how that’s possible but it’s even bigger than the pictures show. They treated me really well, made me fell very comfortable and horny. I don’t if they are that nice with everyone or we just had a good connection, but I defined recomend, 10/10.

1 hour ago, Leorel said:

They are THE BEST. Both of them extremely nice and welcoming. The non-tatted guy has an unbelievable dick. I don’t know how that’s possible but it’s even bigger than the pictures show. They treated me really well, made me fell very comfortable and horny. I don’t if they are that nice with everyone or we just had a good connection, but I defined recomend, 10/10.

And you joined 1 hour ago….just to tell us this?

• 2 weeks later...