Proof of covid vaccine for shows

Cooper
This topic is 920 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It appears it’s left up to the individual show. Hamilton will only require the cast & crew to be vaccinated not the audience. While the show Springsteen will require proof of vaccine from the audience. 

Re: Your proof of vaccine card, just like the AMEX commercial says, “Don’t leave home without it.” 

• 3 months later...
On 7/14/2021 at 12:49 PM, Vegas_nw1982 said:

I'll tell them I self identify as vaccinated.

But I'll carry around a couple of blank vaccine cards that I can fill out if needed just in case

If you are against getting the vaccine then why on earth says you got it?   That's like an anti-choice woman saying she had an abortion

On 7/10/2021 at 2:20 PM, RadioRob said:

Have places in NYC accepted photos of the vaccination card?  I generally carry mine, but should I accidentally forget it...  I have a picture of the front/back on my phone. 

There's an app called nyc covid safe I'd recommend getting that you can put a copy of your photo ID and your vaccine card in that the venues will look at.

I'm wondering if they can verify the vaccine numbers against the ID.   I noticed I have a check mark above my vaccine card and it took a few days for that to appear.