Wow! Check out the merit badges!

friendofsheila
This topic is 828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, friendofsheila said:

A "Reacting Well" badge???

What does that mean?

The "Reacting Well" badge is awarded when you have received at least 5 "likes" of various content items.  There is another "Very Popular" badge awarded once you reach 100 "likes" as well.  For some reason, there was no description on the reacting well badge.  I've added an explanation that appears when viewing the badges on your profile page.  

There are 12 possible badges that can be earned currently, although technically at least one of them is not achievable yet because it requires using a feature that is not used here yet.  More to come on that front later.  (Yes I know I'm a tease.)

5 hours ago, RadioRob said:

The "Reacting Well" badge is awarded when you have received at least 5 "likes" of various content items.  There is another "Very Popular" badge awarded once you reach 100 "likes" as well.  For some reason, there was no description on the reacting well badge.  I've added an explanation that appears when viewing the badges on your profile page.  

There are 12 possible badges that can be earned currently, although technically at least one of them is not achievable yet because it requires using a feature that is not used here yet.  More to come on that front later.  (Yes I know I'm a tease.)

My God, we've become the Boy Scouts !    When can we rub our "sticks" together ? 

Edited by jjkrkwood

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...