Updated Report Function

RadioRob
This topic is 1022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As part of an effort to support the new review database, I've made a minor change to how the "Report" function works.  

When you click the report button, it will list the following options:

• Duplicate / Spam
  • Rule Violation
  • Update Content

If the content violates one of our rules, we will no longer ask you to pick which category.  Simply choose "Rule Violation" as the category.  You're welcome to optionally include which rule is being violated in the comment section at the bottom of the report.  

If there is content that needs corrected (such as updating a field in a provider record to provide a new profile address/name), you can use the "Update Content" option.  

"Duplicate / Spam" is meant for any content that is posted twice by mistake OR in situation where someone is intentionally posting junk advertising.

If none of the above work, there will be an option that says "The content is OK but I want to tell a moderator about it".  Just choose that option if all else fails.  

I hope this change simplifies the process for getting our attention!

This topic is 1022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.