Dr. Mike

Grovin49
This topic is 779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

many here remember DrMikeFromCT....a legend at the Gaiety in NYC in the early 2000s......he worked it hard for a few years and then cleanly retired with little fanfare......

met him once about eleven years ago during a visit of his to LA......somewhat scripted meeting, but easy-going, friendly, worry-free.......very black hair, I remember!

as for what happened to him, he pursued a Nursing career, but I don't know if he stuck with that....others here can offer more.....a googling of his name doesn't produce too much (for me) except the nursing thing.....

Edited by azdr0710

I met him several times.  1 hour a few times, one overnight, one 24-hour.  

There are pros and cons with anyone; he was, perhaps, the best I ever met at reading his customer. A little too careless for his own good with respect to his identity; over the course of our times together, he unintentionally revealed real name, home city, legit job, etc.  I remember thinking "you're lucky I'm not a stalker or blackmailer."

Fun.  And, for me, an example of someone who did well, and moved on in a respectable manner.  I don't know what specifically happened to him, and never encountered anyone since with his particular attributes and skills. 

2 hours ago, LaffingBear said:

I met him several times.  1 hour a few times, one overnight, one 24-hour.  

There are pros and cons with anyone; he was, perhaps, the best I ever met at reading his customer. A little too careless for his own good with respect to his identity; over the course of our times together, he unintentionally revealed real name, home city, legit job, etc.  I remember thinking "you're lucky I'm not a stalker or blackmailer."

Fun.  And, for me, an example of someone who did well, and moved on in a respectable manner.  I don't know what specifically happened to him, and never encountered anyone since with his particular attributes and skills. 

That's a great description of him. He was one of a kind. Physically flawless, unbelievably handsome, kind, charming, fun.

One of my favorite memories was when I was pleasuring him, his girlfriend called. He said "I gotta get this but keep going." We knew each other long enough that he knew I'd find it both hot and funny and we laughed after he hung up. So many great times with him. 

Hope he's doing well and I'd bet he is. He's one in a million. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the stories. I had an appointment with him once and when I headed out couldn't find my atm card and had no way to pay him. This is before advances in technology.

I don't think there has been anyone like him.

He's the big miss to this day. 

47 minutes ago, Grovin49 said:

Thank you for the stories. I had an appointment with him once and when I headed out couldn't find my atm card and had no way to pay him. This is before advances in technology.

Sounds like a remarkable guy. Wish I had met him 

• 6 months later...
On 7/26/2021 at 8:18 AM, Grovin49 said:

Oh trust me there are guys out there like Dr Mike the issue is you wont find them looking in the usual places. I keep saying this it was easier to find real straight providers before the advent of provider sites. Every city had an agency often disguised as modeling/dancing talent(they sometimes did). These guys often came from military backgrounds or collegiate athletics. Once the sites became popular everyone became "str8" yet without that same authenticity. A few of those talent agencies are still around but i have to think not for much longer.