Masseurfinder Testimonials

cokimstr61
This topic is 927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone know how to leave a review or testimonial on Masseurfinder? I saw a new therapist yesterday and had an awesome massage and wanted to leave a review.   I’ve written reviews in the past but can’t seem to find a link for submitting a new one. 
thanks for your help 

1 hour ago, cokimstr61 said:

Does anyone know how to leave a review or testimonial on Masseurfinder? I saw a new therapist yesterday and had an awesome massage and wanted to leave a review.   I’ve written reviews in the past but can’t seem to find a link for submitting a new one. 
thanks for your help 

I believe the only way a review can be published is if you actually write the review and send it to the provider. He’ll have to submit the review and the MF admins will publish it. 

yeah, under "Testimonials" in any masseurfinder profile, the first line is:

"Gathered by (masseur name here) from admiring massage clients to share with you"

and I thought the rentmen review racket was as bad as it gets????....jeez!

Edited by azdr0710

• 2 months later...

I posted ONE review there and they posted it - no questions asked.  I did chat with the person via PM, so not sure if they (like Rentmasseur) require that.

Btw RentMasseur has a HUGE REQUIREMENT else they will NOT post:

You must make contact with the person VIA their app (website). I.e. you have to send a private msg to that person AND he has to respond.  Once that has been established they will post your review.

Yes they do post any review - good or bad.

FYI....

On 7/5/2021 at 6:49 AM, BeefyDude said:

Also as I was told by a masseur, they are only allowed 1 per quarter.

Yes it has to be sent to the masseur

What an ODD/F-ed up way to do business.  One would think reviews would be welcomed. Rather they make it difficult.

Their customers would be the providers, so they do everything they can to protect them, and keeping them paying to post their ads.  This is the reason I love this site and community of honest & helpful guys!

On 10/6/2021 at 10:41 PM, Dallas Jayson said:

Their customers would be the providers, so they do everything they can to protect them, and keeping them paying to post their ads.  This is the reason I love this site and community of honest & helpful guys!

Agree, this site is awesome.  Has saved me some bad experiences and $$ - thanks to all!!!!