iHeart Radio, live radio stations

E.T.Bass
This topic is 1024 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I enjoy taking a time out now and then by listening to a live radio station on iHeart Radio, from classical music on KUSC to classic rock stations back home, and everything in between.

I recently started listening to KX FM in Laguna Beach.  So far it seems to be a mix of almost anything from Bon Iver to The White Album.

Yesterday they played something really obscure I liked.  I eventually learned it was called Trusted Woods by the Reverbs.  Sounds like 1980s alt-rock.

Does anyone else have a favorite iHeart Radio station?

https://open.spotify.com/search/trusted woods

If Spotify doesn't work for you here it is on YouTube.

Edited by E.T.Bass
link

On 7/3/2021 at 3:50 PM, E.T.Bass said:

I enjoy taking a time out now and then by listening to a live radio station on iHeart Radio, from classical music on KUSC to classic rock stations back home, and everything in between.

I recently started listening to KX FM in Laguna Beach.  So far it seems to be a mix of almost anything from Bon Iver to The White Album.

Yesterday they played something really obscure I liked.  I eventually learned it was called Trusted Woods by the Reverbs.  Sounds like 1980s alt-rock.

Does anyone else have a favorite iHeart Radio station?

https://open.spotify.com/search/trusted woods

If Spotify doesn't work for you here it is on YouTube.

Thanks for sharing that song....I liked it quite a lot. I'm not sure if it's available on I Heart Radio, but I listed a lot of KAJC which is a public music station out of Greeley, Colorado. They do a lot of variety and often play some obscure music. I especially like some of their speciality programming, including Original Wave which is every Saturday from 10-midnight...lots of punk, new wave, early hip-hop, early dance/electronica, post-punk, just good stuff that I often discover new songs/artists. You can stream Colorado Sound on their web site.