Adamadonis anyone?

StLouisOct
Message added by rvwnsd,

WARNING: Keep the political comments out of this and all other topics. 

• 1 year later...

Good grief!! Wow! Just, wow! 
S T U N N I N G! 

Gun to my head, if I was forced to find a “flaw”, the only relatively minor thing I can think of is, it looks like he trims/shaves his body hair - love to see it grown out. But honestly, this is the guy every head turns to look at, follow when he walks in or walks by - absolute husband material 👍🏻

I tip my hat to you, @Skip for having the pleasure of his company for a week in Russia! I think I may have needed wheelchair service at the airport flying back to the States if it were me! 😜

Here’s hoping he opts for some travels to the East coast 🤞🏻- or that I can figure a reason to head to Fort Wayne 🤔

BBD 

3 hours ago, jgkarma said:

Anyone seen Adam lately?

I contacted him while wintering in Florida this past year.  He was living just outside of Orlando and neither one of us could host.  He was living with his parents. Not sure if that’s still the case.

I did meet up with him when he was living in Dallas.  It was a good meeting but certainly not in my top five.  

Guest davebk

He is incredible. A great hire, and I had no issues with him getting political at all.  

But his body is definitely even better now.  Hoping he head's back to Florida soon.