Straight masseur wants four-finger selfie

dutchal

https://rentmen.eu/straightlatin

Ad text:

"Looking to let loose after a stressful week? I know the feeling— let me help you clear your mind and release tension at my incall with a relaxing full body massage. (To be crystal clear this is hand-relaxation-ONLY).

At my incall, I provide: massage table, aromatherapy, relaxing music and atmosphere.

If you’re serious about booking me, when reaching out (BY TEXT ONLY), use the following format:

- Name, Age, Desired Appointment Length, Desired Appointment Date, and a selfie of you holding up four fingers.

Looking forward to meeting you :)"

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

Everyone starts out that way….”these are my limits…I need pics of you to check you’re hot enough”.

Give him a few months and he’ll be “fuck me bareback $20”

I'll pay hm $34.95 and wait three weeks lol

17 hours ago, dutchal said:

Assuming he is really straight, do you think that a guy who is truly straight can satisfy as well as a gay man can?  There have been numerous discussions about great looking masseurs who steer clear of the family jewels.  I don't go for the gay for pay BS and feel that a guy who does say that up front in his ad is exploiting this community.  Quite frankly, I would be very reluctant to trust them as well.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 12:05 AM, Redwine56 said:

Assuming he is really straight, do you think that a guy who is truly straight can satisfy as well as a gay man can?  There have been numerous discussions about great looking masseurs who steer clear of the family jewels.  I don't go for the gay for pay BS and feel that a guy who does say that up front in his ad is exploiting this community.  Quite frankly, I would be very reluctant to trust them as well.  

I'm thinking that he might be gay, but this is a way to set limits and remove any expectation of more than he wants to offer (in the ad, he says he'll be nude, allows mutual touch and will give you a hand-job release.) That seems a smart strategy. Maybe he's in a relationship and those are the limits they've agreed on...

On 11/3/2021 at 5:59 PM, Winky said:

I'm thinking that he might be gay, but this is a way to set limits and remove any expectation of more than he wants to offer (in the ad, he says he'll be nude, allows mutual touch and will give you a hand-job release.) That seems a smart strategy. Maybe he's in a relationship and those are the limits they've agreed on...

I dont expect anymore then that when I hire a masseur so that perfect. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...