Favorite College Football Team

5280Dane
This topic is 845 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

College football teams are a whole story, buddy. At one time, I was part of the rabid Bulldogs and we did not perform badly among other colleges, but our team unfortunately collapsed due to a change of coach, no matter how sad it may sound. We even wanted to place bets on us at the W88 bookmaker, because we played well enough, huh. And as for the playoffs, since I live in Oklahoma, I will always drown for my state, and I am sure that this year we will definitely break into the tops, no offense to anyone, but we are the best. And so I think that all teams are worthy opponents and the strongest will win. I wish you all a cool time.

Edited by AllerkrosS3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 12:37 PM, tassojunior said:

With Omicron all the bowls and college playoffs are in doubt. Texas A&M dropped out of the Gator Bowl already. 

I'd say Alabama is "America's Team"

Interesting you should say that about Alabama. Maybe it has a broader national audience under Saban.

And the playoff system has increased exposure. But when bama dominated in the 70s, we (Alabama fans) had a chip on our shoulder about Notre Dame, Michigan, USC (yankee teams) getting more exposure. And when the national championship was determined by AP and UPI pollsters, several times we felt robbed because we believed they were biased in favor of Notre Dame, etc. Things have changed.

For one year, 2019, one quarterback, (the gorgeous Jo Burrow), one team, one Coach (irascible Coach O), And a hundred things that went our way, I'll put up LSU against any in history.  Yeah, it all went to shit too soon after,  But for those romantics who "will always have Paris, I'll always have 2019. It's enough to bear the title after title Bama will will in years to come.  

Once upon a time, we got ourselves one!!!Geaux Tigers

Edited by Becket

On 7/1/2021 at 10:12 AM, EastCoastGuy said:

I like teams with white uniforms because they’re more revealing. 

I agree 😜.

By the way, wondering if its just me noticing more, but anyone else think packages are looking more prominent and larger than in the past?  Butts have always looked good in a uniform, but talking of tine front side on this one.