Hot Guy LuxuryHung in San Diego

HoseMaster
This topic is 1029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• HoseMaster changed the title to Hot Guy LuxuryHung in San Diego

The photos appeared in a Rent.men ad last year.  I don't know if we can search our content under our profiles anymore or if I just can't figure it out with the current site.  I finally found this reference where I participated in a thread about the guy in the same photos as the current FB ad.  He seemed to be reading the site and was playful with changing his RM profile name to members user names as we mentioned his name changes.  

I haven't seen an ad on RM in a while, but this FB ad has been around awhile and he has traveled around quite a bit.

Someone help me out here, but I always look at the iPhone he is using and the camera appears to me to be several years old. I do not know if Apple has had a camera model like that on any of their phone for many years.

2 hours ago, ffdave said:

I can’t find the relation of this post to my original question.  Is there pics of the same guy in your reference or something?  

Sorry the reference wasn't helpful.  He had an ad on Rent.men last year with the same photos and same stats *prior* to setting up the Friendboy ad after he deleted the RM ad.  I was interested in him and had him Buddylisted under my RM Client profile.

I later saw his ad on Friendboy and he was in Europe and then in Mexico, but I didn't see and still don't see any reference currently on RM.  He has a history of moving around a bit with multiple name changes.

6 hours ago, DaveOrDavid said:

Sorry the reference wasn't helpful.  He had an ad on Rent.men last year with the same photos and same stats *prior* to setting up the Friendboy ad after he deleted the RM ad.  I was interested in him and had him Buddylisted under my RM Client profile.

I later saw his ad on Friendboy and he was in Europe and then in Mexico, but I didn't see and still don't see any reference currently on RM.  He has a history of moving around a bit with multiple name changes.

Gotcha.  Thanks for the update.  I guess the multiple name changes is usually a red flag anyways...