Does anybody remember entertainer, Mr. Tiffany Jones?

Guest Hayerd96
This topic is 8604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Hayerd96

Have seen Mr. Tiffany Jones in P-town and in Houston several times nad enjoyed shows way back then. Does anybody know where I can pick up some of his show's videctapes?

I don't know but I feel that a good first stop would be at the new GCAM (Gulf Coast Archives and Museum of GLBT History) here in Houston. They do have a web page, but I don't remember right now what it is. I know that they have some Tiffany memorabilia, and that if they don't have any videotapes themselves, they could at least put you in contact with nationally known gay rights activist Ray Hill, who was Tiffany's lover.

Guest Hayerd96

>Have seen Mr. Tiffany Jones in

>P-town and in Houston several

>times nad enjoyed shows way

>back then. Does anybody know

>where I can pick up

>some of his show's videctapes?

>

Well, I finally got my act together to find you that address. Actually, they've just changed web addresses, so everyone make note of the new one please:

gcam.org

Unfortunately, one of their officers told me that they not only do not have such a tape themselves, but don't believe that one exists. Still, maybe they could get you in touch with Ray. And, obviously, if you do find a tape, the GCAm people would love you forever if you could send them a copy.

Archived