weird edition glitch

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just found something weird. Yesterday, I opened this thread. I just made a joke to @tassojunior that I wanted to edit. So I hit the "edit" button in the post I wanted to edit. This software does not numbered the posts, so to identify it look for the one with the Gateway Hotel animation.

Instead of taking me to the editing page where I can work on that specific post, it takes me to a page where all the content in the thread, starting from the survey and my OP and down, show in a raw, without the posters avatars, and without allowing me to edit anything, not even the one individual post I wanted to edit. I am attaching a screenshot.

May be is a glitch related to me being the opener of the thread? I am also noticing that the website is running very slow, and some images take a long time to download. 

Thank you for everything you do!

2135007361_ScreenShot2021-06-26at4_31_39PM.thumb.png.b866584b0bb7b054a908edf81eb9a30b.png

Edited by latbear4blk