Dirty talk/ Medical terminology

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is anyone into dirty talk for words that are more medically appropriate? 

For some reason, if someone says something like “I’m going to masturbate your penis and make your erection ejaculate” - it drives me damn wild. 

Any others out there that have this similar fetish? Any specific trigger words that turn you on? Love to hear. 

I am with you 100%. We use words like fuck, suck, cock, dick, asshole, etc. so much in daily life that they have no erotic power for me. I go insane when a guy says something like “now I’m going to lick your anus, then penetrate you with first one finger then two, before I enter your body with my big penis and give you an anal orgasm while we have intercourse.”

That may not turn others on, but it gets me so hard!

• 2 weeks later...

Ewwww, no.  This doesn't work for me, at all.  I like it dirty... I even like to be called "f**got" during a session, so medical terminology is not my thing.  Hearing words like anus and penis are a big turn off.  Big.

• 2 months later...
On 6/26/2021 at 6:38 AM, EastCoastGuy said:

I am with you 100%. We use words like fuck, suck, cock, dick, asshole, etc. so much in daily life that they have no erotic power for me. I go insane when a guy says something like “now I’m going to lick your anus, then penetrate you with first one finger then two, before I enter your body with my big penis and give you an anal orgasm while we have intercourse.”

Yes, this approach is definitely stimulating as opposed to "filthy" words.

That may not turn others on, but it gets me so hard!