Bill/William - Visiting Chicago

hairyfratdude11

• 2 weeks later...

Had a solo session with Bill a few months ago and had an incredible experience. Did a 4-Hand session with him and his partner about a month ago and definitely a more lukewarm experience. YMMV - difference could have been the atmosphere between solo and 4-hand. Will try again on a solo (if Bill is still doing solo's) but otherwide would be a pass.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Made an appointment to see William recently as a solo (https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/41816/)

On arrival to his apartment at the scheduled time he just didn't respond to texts anymore, didn't answer his phone and his voicemail was full. Didn't even have the courtesy to text later to apologize. Never had such a rude and unprofessional experience from a therapist before. I would encourage others to avoid. 

• 9 months later...

Saw these two in Las Vegas, what a massage.  Both are sexy and the pics are accurate.  Bill gives a great massage while Nestor had a softer but still great touch/focused on other aspects.   I hope they start traveling to NYC or I need to get back out to Vegas as this was one hour of pure bliss!