TWOBOYSFOURHANDS - LA

This topic is 821 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I took the plunge.  They did provide face pics when I requested them.  Very cute.  Nice bodies.  Enjoyable massage.  I would repeat.  Oh, and they've moved from deep in the valley into Hollywood now, so they're a lot more convenient.

Edited by Love2GetMassaged

• 5 months later...

I went for it but backed out when I met them. To their credit, they didn’t balk but I got a party boy drug vibe from them. And yet the thing that put it over the edge for me was they came down to the very busy lobby of their building to get me without masks, at the height of Omicron, riding on a packed elevator. I simply wouldn’t get on that elevator with them. (I had asked them ahead of time about vaccinations and Covid precautions and they assured me they are cautious; I knew I was taking a risk, but seeing that behavior made me back out.)

Edited by RubMyThighs

Hired these two at the end of August of last year. As in Love2GetMassaged’s experience, requested a picture and received two shirtless and smiling pics of the cute couple. I have a table and  I asked they come to me. They were on time, looked like their pictures, were very polite and gave a pleasant, sensual massage.

For my first four-handed session, it was fun, but I probably won’t repeat as I like stronger technique and deeper pressure. Still, nice way to pass an hour.