Palm Springs Men’s Resort recommendations

Antonio1981
This topic is 1037 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m planning a long weekend trip to Palm Springs in August or September and looking for recommendations on the various men’s resorts in the Warm Sands area. 

i used to visit Palm Springs frequently 10+ years ago, but know that a lot of places I was familiar with have demised, or under new ownership. 

Not necessarily looking for a bathhouse environment, but a little bit of eye candy and sexual tension is always fun, but comfort, cleanliness and hospitality are a must. 

The problem with the Santiago Resort is that it is in an inconvenient locations quite far for downtown Palms Springs and most of the best restaurants.  Much better located and with beautiful grounds and rooms is the Hacienda in Warm Sands.  About the same price as the Santiago.  Somewhat less expensive is INNdulge which is also a good choice and is located in Warm Sands. 

Personally I quite liked Canyon Club. I think it's considered more of a "budget option," but I thought my room was spacious and certainly nice enough. I could tell that a mirror has been removed (possibly broke at some point) but otherwise it was a room very similar to I'd say a like La Quinta. And the pool and hot tub were fun for some eye candy and fun. I liked the men there...a bit older and more "bearish" but that's kinda my scene anyway so it worked for me. Also the location was great...right in downtown near some really great shopping and restaurants. 

This spring was my first ever visit to Palm Springs though and it sounds like there are many more options. But I personally was over driving after a week of a road trip and was glad to just park my car in the lot and walk everywhere for a bit. 

I stayed at Desert Paradise this past April since I booked the trip late and Inndulge and Canyon Club were both sold out. I had a great time and no complaints. It's right next to Inndulge and La Hacienda. The hotel wifi was strong enough that I was able to work there one weekday. I'd stay there again. 

Edited by kingsley88