Links to members' RM ads?

CuriousByNature
This topic is 1013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

Hey everyone,

Prior to the upgrade I noticed if you clicked on a member's name who happened to be a provider, their profile would often show a link to their RM profile.  Has this feature been changed or removed, or am I not looking in the correct place? Thanks :)

I have wondered this as well, and intended to pose the question to @RadioRobin the site feedback forum section. The member profiles seem to be more limited than previous. 

30 minutes ago, HoleTrainer said:

I’m curious if we will be getting signatures back for forum posts where we can include our links too.  I assume everything is a work in progress at this point tho.

I'm seeing your link in this post, below the 'Quote' button. I'm viewing it on a laptop, and that may be the difference. It may also work on a phone in landscape view.

1 minute ago, mike carey said:

I'm seeing your link in this post, below the 'Quote' button. I'm viewing it on a laptop, and that may be the difference. It may also work on a phone in landscape view.

Hmm doesn’t show on my phone in either view.  That’s good to know that it still works on desktop tho!  Hope we can get it working for the mobile version too.

36 minutes ago, HoleTrainer said:

Hmm doesn’t show on my phone in either view.  That’s good to know that it still works on desktop tho!  Hope we can get it working for the mobile version too.

I see this link as well: https://rent.men/HoleStimulus while accessing the site on a laptop.

When I click on the link, RM displays the 404 Page Not Found message.  I also tried searching all locations including the full name and parts of the name, but still did not receive a display of a RM profile.  Just FYI in case there might be a typo in the link.

9 minutes ago, DaveOrDavid said:

I see this link as well: https://rent.men/HoleStimulus while accessing the site on a laptop.

When I click on the link, RM displays the 404 Page Not Found message.  I also tried searching all locations including the full name and parts of the name, but still did not receive a display of a RM profile.  Just FYI in case there might be a typo in the link.

Thanks- yes I’d like to update the link because I changed my handle on there to FFHoleWhisperer, but I can’t find the option to edit my signature anywhere in the new navigation/menu.  But I also can’t even see any signatures either because I’m logged in from my phone.

33 minutes ago, HoleTrainer said:

Thanks- yes I’d like to update the link because I changed my handle on there to FFHoleWhisperer, but I can’t find the option to edit my signature anywhere in the new navigation/menu.  But I also can’t even see any signatures either because I’m logged in from my phone.

I logged into the site on my phone and couldn't find it either. I did, however, find it on the computer version of the site. There, click on your name at the top right of the screen then select 'Account Settings' on the drop down menu, and 'Signature' will be in the panel of the left of the screen. (And yes, I tried to replicate that sequence of screens on the phone and it didn't seem to be there.)

Edited by mike carey