411 on Ghrthymasseur in Honolulu

phx3rings
This topic is 814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 6/21/2021 at 5:40 PM, Lohengrin1979 said:

Ian is my all time favorite mssseur!  He is so special in every way.  I just cannot compare him to any other masseur.  I hope he finds his way to NYC again.  Now to say he is straight is a big surprise to me.  Maybe at least bi?  OMG he floated my boat . . . and some.  

Just now, Redwine56 said:

Ian is my all time favorite mssseur!  He is so special in every way.  I just cannot compare him to any other masseur.  I hope he finds his way to NYC again.  Now to say he is straight is a big surprise to me.  Maybe at least bi?  OMG he floated my boat . . . and some.  The ad for the masseur of this thread reads like a sex therapist.  Go for Ian!!

On 6/29/2021 at 10:42 AM, Redwine56 said:

Ian is my all time favorite mssseur!  He is so special in every way.  I just cannot compare him to any other masseur.  I hope he finds his way to NYC again.  Now to say he is straight is a big surprise to me.  Maybe at least bi?  OMG he floated my boat . . . and some.  

Ian is definitely my favorite too. And he does get aroused by men, so he might at least be bi, and prefer women for relationships.

And poor gjhrthymasseur—didn't get any love in his own thread! ;)

• 6 months later...

While in Honolulu, I tried to schedule to see Ian, but it seemed like he just didn’t want to be bothered.  He said he was busy, to check next week, that he didn’t think his vehicle could fit in my hotel parking. I made every attempt to accommodate, including offering to cover valet parking so he wouldn’t have any trouble parking.  I took the hint and just gave up.