Spill Your Celebrity Hookup Tea!

MysticMenace
This topic is 1029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

By hookup...I don't mean of the paid kind...and I mean penetration. Curious to know actual memories (not fantasies, which I have lots of...lol), of you hooking up with a celebrity...how did you meet, what transpired during the hookup, and whether anything else happened with said celebrity post-hookup. 

973b9f57-8960-4d6a-975a-f0ac69c35973_1.5

2 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

By hookup...I don't mean of the paid kind...and I mean penetration. Curious to know actual memories (not fantasies, which I have lots of...lol), of you hooking up with a celebrity...how did you meet, what transpired during the hookup, and whether anything else happened with said celebrity post-hookup. 

973b9f57-8960-4d6a-975a-f0ac69c35973_1.5

Can it be a friend's memory of hooking up with an actor/director (now persona non grata due to sexual harassment charges and accusations) still in the early stages of his career about 30 years ago?

21 hours ago, Leyte2019 said:

Can it be a friend's memory of hooking up with an actor/director (now persona non grata due to sexual harassment charges and accusations) still in the early stages of his career about 30 years ago?

I've got one of those too. Friend said the guy was lousy in bed. It was  a 3way with a still closeted now kind of washed up formerly big deal actor...who was also not good.

My own encounter was not with a big celeb but he was a known TV fixture in the UK nonetheless.  I worked for a British company in the 90's and traveled to the UK 5-6 times a year for more than 10 years.   My business destination was not in London but I would spend my weekends in London and I would often stay in the Kensington area.  There was a gym in the area that several of the area hotels had a discount at so I used to go there.  I did workout, but my main interest was cruising in the sauna and steam rooms.  It was not a gay establishment...rather a pretty well-equipped gym (for UK gyms in the 90's) serving the Kensington community.  One Saturday afternoon, I was floating between the sauna, steam room, and showers of the wet area when this massive bodybuilder appeared and went into the sauna.  He was huge.  Not common in the UK in those times.   I of course followed him into the sauna.  There was no-one else around which was a lucky thing.  Long story short....I ended up sucking him off in the sauna.  It was wonderful as he had a beautiful huge cock and he was so masculine.  Only interested in getting head.   Interestingly, at the end of it all, he said something along the lines of: "we're both gonna forget this ever happened".  I answered "no problem".  I thought it was a strange comment given that no-one else saw us.  Only he and I knew it had happened and I had no idea who he was.  Anyway, his comment intrigued me even more.  

Mr huge bodybuilder changed and left the facility after the BJ.  I hung around for another hour or so.  When I left, I asked the girl at the front desk who the huge bodybuilder was.  She answered that he was one of the gladiators from the UK Gladiator show.  Sure enough, the next time I saw the Gladiators show in the UK, I recognized him immediately.  I won't reveal which one it was but, as far as I know, he lives a completely straight lifestyle.  This occurred in the 90's although I do not know which year.

Beyond that, another celeb story was told to me by others so I was not personally involved but it is interesting nevertheless.  In 1979, the touring company of the musical "On the 20th Century" had a six-week stint at the Fisher Theatre in Detroit.  The cast included Rock Hudson and Imogene Coca.  Those were the days when touring shows still included known stars.  Very rare today.  The show got lousy reviews and didn't last past subsequent appearances in Chicago and Los Angeles AFAIK.  Anyhow, at the time I worked in one of the offices at the new Renaissance Center complex in downtown Detroit.  The centerpiece of the complex was the Detroit Plaza Hotel (some 90 stories....now a Marriott).    I belonged to the health club facility at the hotel and would go there frequently in the afternoon after work.  It seems that Rock Hudson was staying at the hotel during his time in Detroit (I don't know if the entire cast of the show stayed there).  Anyway, I was told by several of the other gay guys that frequented the health club that Rock would sometimes appear in the steam room in early/mid afternoon and sometimes "play" around.  I never saw him there but when I would get there at 5:00pm, he was probably getting ready to head to the theatre for the 7:30pm curtain time.  Interesting tidbit.

A quick third story that did not involve sex but just nudity.  In 1980, the Republican Party held it's convention in Detroit.  Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush stayed at the Detroit Plaza Hotel where I frequented the health club.  One afternoon that summer, I opened the shower curtain to exit the health club shower when, to my astonishment, George Herbert Walker Bush was standing in front of me butt-naked with a secret service guy on either side of him.  He asked me:  "Are you finished?".  I answered "Yes I am" and I proceeded into the the changing room.  I don't remember anything about him...but I do remember the secret service guys were very hot!!

All good fun that I'll remember forever.

19 minutes ago, EZEtoGRU said:

My own encounter was not with a big celeb but he was a known TV fixture in the UK nonetheless.  I worked for a British company in the 90's and traveled to the UK 5-6 times a year for more than 10 years.   My business destination was not in London but I would spend my weekends in London and I would often stay in the Kensington area.  There was a gym in the area that several of the area hotels had a discount at so I used to go there.  I did workout, but my main interest was cruising in the sauna and steam rooms.  It was not a gay establishment...rather a pretty well-equipped gym (for UK gyms in the 90's) serving the Kensington community.  One Saturday afternoon, I was floating between the sauna, steam room, and showers of the wet area when this massive bodybuilder appeared and went into the sauna.  He was huge.  Not common in the UK in those times.   I of course followed him into the sauna.  There was no-one else around which was a lucky thing.  Long story short....I ended up sucking him off in the sauna.  It was wonderful as he had a beautiful huge cock and he was so masculine.  Only interested in getting head.   Interestingly, at the end of it all, he said something along the lines of: "we're both gonna forget this ever happened".  I answered "no problem".  I thought it was a strange comment given that no-one else saw us.  Only he and I knew it had happened and I had no idea who he was.  Anyway, his comment intrigued me even more.  

Mr huge bodybuilder changed and left the facility after the BJ.  I hung around for another hour or so.  When I left, I asked the girl at the front desk who the huge bodybuilder was.  She answered that he was one of the gladiators from the UK Gladiator show.  Sure enough, the next time I saw the Gladiators show in the UK, I recognized him immediately.  I won't reveal which one it was but, as far as I know, he lives a completely straight lifestyle.  This occurred in the 90's although I do not know which year.

Beyond that, another celeb story was told to me by others so I was not personally involved but it is interesting nevertheless.  In 1979, the touring company of the musical "On the 20th Century" had a six-week stint at the Fisher Theatre in Detroit.  The cast included Rock Hudson and Imogene Coca.  Those were the days when touring shows still included known stars.  Very rare today.  The show got lousy reviews and didn't last past subsequent appearances in Chicago and Los Angeles AFAIK.  Anyhow, at the time I worked in one of the offices at the new Renaissance Center complex in downtown Detroit.  The centerpiece of the complex was the Detroit Plaza Hotel (some 90 stories....now a Marriott).    I belonged to the health club facility at the hotel and would go there frequently in the afternoon after work.  It seems that Rock Hudson was staying at the hotel during his time in Detroit (I don't know if the entire cast of the show stayed there).  Anyway, I was told by several of the other gay guys that frequented the health club that Rock would sometimes appear in the steam room in early/mid afternoon and sometimes "play" around.  I never saw him there but when I would get there at 5:00pm, he was probably getting ready to head to the theatre for the 7:30pm curtain time.  Interesting tidbit.

A quick third story that did not involve sex but just nudity.  In 1980, the Republican Party held it's convention in Detroit.  Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush stayed at the Detroit Plaza Hotel where I frequented the health club.  One afternoon that summer, I opened the shower curtain to exit the health club shower when, to my astonishment, George Herbert Walker Bush was standing in front of me butt-naked with a secret service guy on either side of him.  He asked me:  "Are you finished?".  I answered "Yes I am" and I proceeded into the the changing room.  I don't remember anything about him...but I do remember the secret service guys were very hot!!

All good fun that I'll remember forever.

I don't suppose the SS agents were buck naked. 

15 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

I have to be honest, I don't exactly remember if they were naked or not.  I'm thinking not naked though as they would presumably need immediate access to their guns if something were to happen.  

17 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

I remember responding to a similar thread not too long ago. But anyway this hookup I had was with a local actor in the 1970's who went on to become a household name in a hit series on US television in the 1980's.

Met him in a cruising area not too far from the theatre where he was appearing after his evening engagement. Took him back to my apartment and we fucked half the night. He was a great top with incredible stamina. And a big piece of equipment. He was just two years older than me and very good looking.

In the morning I drove him to his hotel before going to work. Great memory.

1 minute ago, Luv2play said:

I remember responding to a similar thread not too long ago. But anyway this hookup I had was with a local actor in the 1970's who went on to become a household name in a hit series on US television in the 1980's.

Met him in a cruising area not too far from the theatre where he was appearing after his evening engagement. Took him back to my apartment and we fucked half the night. He was a great top with incredible stamina. And a big piece of equipment. He was just two years older than me and very good looking.

It's funny how, back in the day, it was relatively easy to run into celebs.  Seems much less common today...although I have seen them frequently on the LAX-JFK flights...but not for sex.  Was your encounter in Canada?

12 minutes ago, EZEtoGRU said:

I have to be honest, I don't exactly remember if they were naked or not.  I'm thinking not naked though as they would presumably need immediate access to their guns if something were to happen.  

At that time Bush Sr. was not too shabby himself. Always kept fit looking.

1 minute ago, EZEtoGRU said:

It's funny how, back in the day, it was relatively easy to run into celebs.  Seems much less common today...although I have seen them frequently on the LAX-JFK flights...but not for sex.  Was your encounter in Canada?

Yes. Canada has produced some pretty good talent for Hollywood over the years.

9 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

discretion and all, of course, but would the general public be surprised to hear who it was/is?......or has he always been a little questionable??....thanks for the story

1 minute ago, Luv2play said:

Yes. Canada has produced some pretty good talent for Hollywood over the years.

Absolutely.  Some of hollywood's biggest stars today are Canadian.  I saw Ryan Reynolds on a redeye flight from LAX to JFK once.  He was two rows in front of me.

Anyway, I have an affinity for Canadians as I'm 25% Canadian myself.  My maternal grandfather was born in Hamilton.  In those days (1910's-1920's), there were lots of good jobs in Detroit.  Lot's of Canadians would emigrate to Detroit for the jobs.  That's what my grandfather did.  Hard to imagine today. 

5 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

discretion and all, of course, but would the general public be surprised to hear who it was/is?......or has he always been a little questionable??....thanks for the story

When he was a big celebrity on the TV series, I think the public would have been surprised as he was very masculine in appearance. He had been on the high school football team, the same school I had attended.

He was older and didn't recognize me at first although I recognized him immediately. When we got home to my place, he went to the bathroom and I removed several pieces of art I had on the living room walls since they had my signature and he had been in my older brother's class.

In the morning over coffee he confessed he knew who I was because another of my paintings was hanging over the toilet. 

I think I might have blushed.

5 hours ago, Italiano said:

Name! Name! Name!

Sorry. I heard he got married to a woman in Hollywood and as far as I know he is still with her. In any case I never heard that he had come out as gay ( maybe he was bi, who knows).

I do have his picture, a publicity photo signed by him, from the studio. It’s in my bedroom, sitting on a table. I just keep it there for fun. It was just a one night stand.

On 6/21/2021 at 5:23 AM, Luv2play said:

Sorry. I heard he got married to a woman in Hollywood and as far as I know he is still with her. In any case I never heard that he had come out as gay ( maybe he was bi, who knows).

I do have his picture, a publicity photo signed by him, from the studio. It’s in my bedroom, sitting on a table. I just keep it there for fun. It was just a one night stand.

If no names then some clues at least? I've searched nay nobody really fits the dates you mentioned.  😪

1 hour ago, Danny-Darko said:

If no names then some clues at least? I've searched nay nobody really fits the dates you mentioned.  😪

If I ever spill the beans it will be in a memoire that I write to sum up my life adventures. Need to find a good title. That and outlive those who I name as you can't libel the dead.

6 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I hooked up with a nationally syndicated radio host over a decade ago and he wrote about our hook up favorably in one of his books. 

that was sweet. 

hey @Coolwave35, any book recommendations you can share from a nationally syndicated radio host where he might talk about a hookup with you in a favorable way?! my friend wants to add a good read on his reading list...lol

On 6/23/2021 at 2:47 PM, Coolwave35 said:

I hooked up with a nationally syndicated radio host over a decade ago and he wrote about our hook up favorably in one of his books. 

that was sweet. 

ryan Reynolds showed me his abs at a fundraiser for a senate re-election campaign in the late 2000’s. 

John Stamos once showed me his butt. Jude Law showed me his dick. But they were on stage when they did this!