411 Scott Tyson

cokimstr61

I saw him in Portland earlier this year. Nice enough guy and his pix matched his profile. Things went off the rails when I asked him to top me with a condom though. Needless to say, I didn’t get topped. If you like it BB then you will likely have a better experience than me. Not inclined to arrange a rematch even though he is in my city now

2 hours ago, dbar123 said:

I saw him in Portland earlier this year. Nice enough guy and his pix matched his profile. Things went off the rails when I asked him to top me with a condom though. Needless to say, I didn’t get topped. If you like it BB then you will likely have a better experience than me. Not inclined to arrange a rematch even though he is in my city now

I’m not looking for anal sex. Just a long erotic massage with oral. 

On 6/17/2021 at 2:33 PM, cokimstr61 said:

I’m not looking for anal sex. Just a long erotic massage with oral. 

He gives a good massage and can get a little rough with oral. My throat was sore for a couple of days after (which was a good thing). Would see him again except for the shaved pubes (really big turn off, imho).

On 6/18/2021 at 3:42 PM, AshburyGuy said:

He gives a good massage and can get a little rough with oral. My throat was sore for a couple of days after (which was a good thing). Would see him again except for the shaved pubes (really big turn off, imho).

Hot!  (the throat part). Thumbs down on the shaved pubes. 

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...