Paul in Houston

jpr262

I've attempted twice to schedule with him, and his response both times has been (paraphrasing), "I'm driving right now, so let me check my schedule when I'm done with my other clients and I'll get back to you."  

The first time was late February.  He never got back to me. 

The second time was this morning.  It's now been five hours and he hasn't written me back. 

4 hours ago, Scott Dixon said:

I've attempted twice to schedule with him, and his response both times has been (paraphrasing), "I'm driving right now, so let me check my schedule when I'm done with my other clients and I'll get back to you."  

The first time was late February.  He never got back to me. 

The second time was this morning.  It's now been five hours and he hasn't written me back. 

Maybe he drives super slow.

I tried to schedule with him last week when we were both in Austin.  After waiting a day for his response, he said he was available and directed me to his website: www.urbanmonktherapy.com

He asked for my picture and then proceeded to say he wasn't actually available after all. Oh well.

10 hours ago, Pete said:

I tried to schedule with him last week when we were both in Austin.  After waiting a day for his response, he said he was available and directed me to his website: www.urbanmonktherapy.com

He asked for my picture and then proceeded to say he wasn't actually available after all. Oh well.

Interesting!  He asked for my picture when I first inquired back in February.  I sent it and as with you, he wasn't available.  So.  

Ok guys thanks for the tidbits. I had actually found urbanmonktherapy.com linked to his yelp page (which I found by googling his number).  The content posted there made me think Paul might be a welcome addition to the languishing Houston market ... legit MT who focuses on male massages.  However,  I'm going to pass on this one.  Seems he's more interested in potential hookups than providing the experience described on his site. Not opposed to a massage turning into more but that's not my main goal when hiring MTs.  I don't know why but the pre-emptive pic policing is a turn off for me, regardless of whether I make the cut.  

• 9 months later...

This guy is a tool. I texted him. He asked for picture and stats. I sent. He said he's not available. Got a sneaking suspicion he's discriminating based on looks. So I asked my buddy ( a male model) to text him. And my buddy texted him his picture and his stats. And whaddya know? Paul was suddenly available.