Jamie in NY

MRJJ

He's been around for decades (literally) and has been discussed before, but I don't remember whether there's been a name change.  He's at least in his 50s, probably his 60s.  The lead pic is definitely out of date, but some of the others may be current or close to.  Don't remember what the gist of the prior discussion was.  He earns some of his money in the music business and goes back and forth between NYC and Nashville.   My one experience with him decades ago was a  good massage from a strong guy and more extra than I was expecting. 

On 6/15/2021 at 8:50 AM, dutchal said:

He's been around for decades (literally) and has been discussed before, but I don't remember whether there's been a name change.  He's at least in his 50s, probably his 60s.  The lead pic is definitely out of date, but some of the others may be current or close to.  Don't remember what the gist of the prior discussion was.  He earns some of his money in the music business and goes back and forth between NYC and Nashville.   My one experience with him decades ago was a  good massage from a strong guy and more extra than I was expecting. 

Dutchal - Thanks. Glad to hear it was a good experience. I got the impression from the pics that he was at least in his 50s, which is good with me. Age is not an issue for me.

Does anyone have more recent experience? Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...