411 Kylekinggg DC

Reisr30
This topic is 952 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

4 hours ago, Dchotasianguy said:

I exchanged a few messages and It's def Bradley. He and I have had fun together in the past but he appears to be taking an anti-vaccination stance.  Even though I am vaxxed, I might be taking a pass for now.  

Good personal choice.  (Overall though sad and disappointing to hear for a variety of reasons :().

6 hours ago, Dchotasianguy said:

I exchanged a few messages and It's def Bradley. He and I have had fun together in the past but he appears to be taking an anti-vaccination stance.  Even though I am vaxxed, I might be taking a pass for now.  

Oh wow 😢

Respect his choice but bummer…

Edited by Reisr30

This is a new account. Weird he wouldn't just use his old account and weird he would only use 1 black and white version of 1 old photo. I wonder if he's still living with the stripper. Archibald's where she works has gay strippers in the basement on Saturdays now, Club ZO. 

Yeah, you would think that if he was well-reviewed as "Bradley Black", and a good reputation with that name brand with multiple good reviews and comments, why would he start a new profile?  Both pictures are from each profile are the same, although the old "Bradley Black" profile used to have a lot more pictures in it.  I had reached out to him in the past about flying him out to California, but he never seemed interested in traveling.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw Bradley Black several times.  A+ experience for me (even though he is straight).  

Kyle King is the same guy.  Using my old contact info, I have seen him once this year.  Still great body and attitude, very accommodating and passionate with me.  I'd say he is still in his 20s--certainly has a body of a 20s college jock.  

• 1 month later...