411 Jerico visiting Denver

MichaelV
This topic is 1048 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Prefacing this by saying I never hired him, despite having been interested in doing so. I changed my mind because most of his pictures are date back to 2017 and 2019 and he included "party" and "pnp" as hashtags. It is plausible to say a guy checked the "PNP" box under "I am Into" as a mistake. Devoting two hashtags to the activity is no accident.

1 hour ago, rvwnsd said:

Prefacing this by saying I never hired him, despite having been interested in doing so. I changed my mind because most of his pictures are date back to 2017 and 2019 and he included "party" and "pnp" as hashtags. It is plausible to say a guy checked the "PNP" box under "I am Into" as a mistake. Devoting two hashtags to the activity is no accident.

Thank you for your response.  I did notice the pics were a bit older, but was hoping maybe he hasn't changed much. But I totally missed the hashtags you mentioned so appreciate you pointing that out.

34 minutes ago, MichaelV said:

Thank you for your response.  I did notice the pics were a bit older, but was hoping maybe he hasn't changed much. But I totally missed the hashtags you mentioned so appreciate you pointing that out.

You are very welcome!