Dubrovnik

HungreeMunkee69
This topic is 1045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 hours ago, HungreeMunkee69 said:

Thanks.

It appears that Zagreb has more options.

Agree about Zagreb. What about the Croatian Islands? I was there in 2013 not for sex though. A lot of rich tourists looking for fun. One can take a ferry from Split.

Not able to comment on the gay scene but Crotia and the island are amazing to visit. Did a week long boat and bike tour of the islands which was amazing. Spent every night on boat (30 people in total) and had most meals on boat but spent nearly each day docked at one of the islands and everyone spent the day (or half day) biking the island. Wonderful holiday! In addition spent time in Dubrovnik, as well as touring the reminder of Croatia and their National Parks. Highly recommend.

There's a new United nonstop from Newark to Dubrovnik i was looking into . Would have brought some of Czech friends now and gone over to the big resort in Montenegro everyone raves about. But then I found out, in spite of being open to Americans,  the vaccination rate in Croatia and Montenegro is horribly low. I assume there's a lockdown there.