What is a request you had to decline?

This topic is 1008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

7 hours ago, Francis said:

Wearing a full body pantyhose and letting the client slash the pantyhose with a razor. Told me he wouldnt cut the skin but i didnt meet up to find out if he was telling the truth

That sounds super sketchy and dangerous! I'm glad you declined, totally unacceptable! 

I had a client who wanted to be tickled. For the whole session. I just tickled him all over.

It was ok at first, I thought he’d tire of it and want sex but no…he asked for more tickling each time I tried to get more erotic or do some traditional massage. “Tickle me more” he’d ask. I’d tied him to the table just by his wrists and ankles so he couldn’t resist, which was his request. 

If I’m doing a firm massage or I’m fucking for ages I’ve usually got the stamina but tickling a guy is something else! I got really tired in my hands and forearms. The tickling became less and less vigorous. 

I was kind of hoping he’d cum from the tickling, which would have been intriguing to see. However, although he got hard (and I kept stroking his cock every so often) it was basically the only part of his body that wasn’t ticklish and he didn’t seem to want touched. 
Our time ended and he’d not cum (nor had I but that’s not unusual) so I asked him if he was happy and he said it was fantastic. My hands were so tired I could barely undo the knots to release his binding. 

It’s definitely a request I wish I’d declined because it’s not really my thing. Either that or I’ll double my rate. 

17 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

I had a client who wanted to be tickled. For the whole session. I just tickled him all over.

It was ok at first, I thought he’d tire of it and want sex but no…he asked for more tickling each time I tried to get more erotic or do some traditional massage. “Tickle me more” he’d ask. I’d tied him to the table just by his wrists and ankles so he couldn’t resist, which was his request. 

If I’m doing a firm massage or I’m fucking for ages I’ve usually got the stamina but tickling a guy is something else! I got really tired in my hands and forearms. The tickling became less and less vigorous. 

I was kind of hoping he’d cum from the tickling, which would have been intriguing to see. However, although he got hard (and I kept stroking his cock every so often) it was basically the only part of his body that wasn’t ticklish and he didn’t seem to want touched. 
Our time ended and he’d not cum (nor had I but that’s not unusual) so I asked him if he was happy and he said it was fantastic. My hands were so tired I could barely undo the knots to release his binding. 

It’s definitely a request I wish I’d declined because it’s not really my thing. Either that or I’ll double my rate. 

I actually laughed out loud for once! I guess different strokes for different folks haha!

20 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

I would pay people NOT to tickle me...

On 6/16/2021 at 12:15 PM, Shawn Monroe said:

Race play…

Wow.  I forgot about it until you mentioned it:  twenty years ago I had a black client who initially wanted me to use variations of the N-word when we were together (those of you who know me know I'm not particularly verbal anyway, and certainly not aggressively verbal and definitely not insulting).  I told him I could not.   He understood, thank goodness, and was not disappointed and I saw him many more times afterward. 

Interesting, now that I think of him, he was also one of the only clients who ever expressed an interest in scat.  And when I said that wasn't possible, he was fine with that too.  

Very nice guy.  Wonder what happened to him.