Fresh in SF, PanGod

glutes
This topic is 957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not even sure the ad is legit.  The amount of information provided is scant, yet the advertiser spent a lot of time philosophizing about the wonders of villains.  Even if the guy shows up and looks like the man in the photos, do you really want to be with someone whose leading line is how much he admires villains?  Do you want to be his victim?

I assume the San Quentin quip was meant as a joke, but if one puts up an ad where he is lauding the character Voldemort then it makes sense that someone might equate him with murder or attempted murder -- you know, the type of behavior that could land someone in San Quentin.

The photos show a hot young man, but the text is either just not well thought out because it creates the wrong impression (just because you like reading murder mysteries or watching films with heroes and villains doesn't make you a killer or wannabe killer) or the entire ad is a joke.  I am voting for the latter.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, Pan here. 🪐I would like to thank you all for the minutes of your valuable time to express your constructive, or destructive criticism. 
For the conventional and common men, I’m weird and strange.  For the sophisticated,  and educated men, I’m unique and different from the others, (never said better) I said different. 
The opinion, and quotes I posted  about protagonists  and antagonists have created polemic and it’s fascinating. When I started my first major in Fine Arts, I discovered how wonderful is to create a positive,  or a negative impression about creativity. And that’s better than not creating anything at all. 
each month I will change the topic, but never myself. Remember, what some find pleasant, some others find it unpleasant. We all are different, and difference is a representation of humans.  I didn’t want to post what most guys read over and over in every single profile. 
Btw, don’t be afraid of the loud man expressing itself, instead, be afraid of the one hiding itself  behind the silence. I love you all!  Pan🪐

Edited by Pangod

On 6/8/2021 at 6:53 AM, maninsoma said:

I'm not even sure the ad is legit.  The amount of information provided is scant, yet the advertiser spent a lot of time philosophizing about the wonders of villains.  Even if the guy shows up and looks like the man in the photos, do you really want to be with someone whose leading line is how much he admires villains?  Do you want to be his victim?

I’m legit . 😘 hugs.  Let’s have some coffee or tea sometime at Dolores park. 

On 6/8/2021 at 6:53 AM, maninsoma said:

Why oh why am I getting  a  hunch we're being screwed with? Just like the KrisParr thread...

32 minutes ago, glutes said:

Why oh why am I getting  a  hunch we're being screwed with? Just like the KrisParr thread...

I beg to differ. The Kris Parr thread was quite entertaining for the most of it. I like @KrisParrand hope that he is doing well.

I found PanGod's ad to be unique.  When I cast my eyes on the words in his ad and viewed his photos, I thought: "Damn, he'd make for some very interesting company.  Although I have not read the books to which he alluded, I sat and said to myself: "He and I could have a good discussion about some of the literature that he perhaps read while a student in high school prior to our getting into some torrid play." 

Also, as I cast my eyes onto his photos; my mouth began to become moist;  I thought about all of the oral activity that he and I perhaps could engage.

OK, somebody seek out his services and report back here, for I have another man, my former go-to guy in San Francisco to meet first, for I have not seen a man sexually for over some 16+ months.  Remember COVID-19?

Edited by Axiom2001